Operation: Crimson Blood
This is it, war is here. After many months of preparation, we are now at war with Crimson Electronics. Winning this war will provide us their prized base – Herreshoff Lab. The only thing left to do is defeat their navy. Go out there and kick some ass!
Important Info: DO NOT DIE In the CZ. Player deaths will erase at least 10 big ship NPC deaths for EXO.
1) Fly to Wolf 1301 and enter the Combat Zones. Ships will initially not be hostile. Winging up is highly recommended.
2) Go to your right-hand screen, flip to Functions tab and then choose a faction. Select EXO.
3) Destroy all the things with extreme prejudice. WAAAAARRRR!!! (and don't die!)
4) Turn in all your combat bonds at Herreshoff Lab
Track your kills on the mission tracker at www.exowing.com.
1) Enter your gamertag (watch your spelling!)
2) Enter the system name Wolf 1301
3) Select Combat Bonds
The outbreak has proven tougher to break than we thought. It's not responding to the normal levels of antibiotics and pain relievers as it did in the past. This time, we are going to try something different. Performance Enhancing drugs have traditionally been used for Zero-G Sportsball and CQC matches. We're hoping that these drugs will also give some benefits to the general population - to give them the strength needed to fight off this scourge.
Rickyitis is no joke!
Current Best Route (hat tip to Counterfeit Wit):
Buy – Performance Enhancers – Kotov Orbital in Fular – Large pad – 3,700 supply – 1,300 ls
Sell - Lister Station in Xang Tzu, $1,598/ton profit currently
If this route dries up, or you find a better one, please let your FL or SL know so we can update the orders
Link to the mission tracker to put your progress in: http://www.exowing.com/mission-tracker.html
HQ: Wolf 1301
50 Omega Tauri
Sentry Page Protection